ONIT! Digital Marketing Office based in Athens, Greece, seeks PPC Specialist.
- Create, manage and optimize existing PPC campaign in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and any other marketing platform company is using.
- Day-to-day management of client accounts, bidding, optimization, research keywords and opportunity targeting
- PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
- Create customer reports by analyzing information from analytics tools, effective return on advertising spend (RoAS)
- Analyze campaigns performance and propose optimization actions
- Very careful with KPIs such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Implementation of PPC strategies and optimizing for goal achievements
- Excellent knowledge of Google Shopping, Data feeds, dynamic campaigns with catalogues
- Familiar with custom campaign audiences creation
- Excellent knowledge in reading and understanding Google Analytics.
- Able to generate traffic to the companies website
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Marketing
- work experience 2+ years on ecommerce projects
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Business Manager
- Expert knowledge of PPC
- Knowledge of keyword analysis and conversion analysis.
- Knowledge of landing page analysis
- Good communication skills and team player
- Ability to adjust and set priorities
- Fulfilled military obligations (for gentlemen)
What we offer
- Cool working environment
- Personalized working station
- Continuous education
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are Looking for a full-time skilled Digital Marketing Specialist with very good knowledge on PPC, Social Media and SEO to join the Marketing team and report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Excellent educational in the fields of Marketing & Communication, Digital Marketing
- 1+ years of proven working experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent Knowledge of Digital Analytics tools (Google Ads / Analytics), Search Engine Marketing (SEO / SEM)
- Good understanding of conversion tracking, display advertising, social media
- Able to create target audiences and digital campaigns that engage and convert
- Meeting deadlines
- Excellent client-facing
- Team player
- Additional experience in photoshop, web design, HTML and CSS will be considered a plus
- Great attention to detail & quick learner.
- Manage all performance campaigns, including Google AdWords, Facebook Ads
- Ability to create newsletters
- Implement optimization strategies for SEM campaigns
- Optimize keywords, bid strategy
- Manage display networks, for prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- Implement Data Analysis
- Formulate audience segmentation strategies and targeted copy / creative development.
- Updated with the best marketing practices and strategies
- Manage client relationship and expectation
- Work in a team to deliver results
- Member of educational events and seminars on Digital Marketing
- Company fun days
- Great working environment